- ms: I may have just checked to make sure my turret is off so it can't see what I'm doing to it's comrades
- ms: I am not cut out for soldiering. I've decided. :-p
- ms: Also, I just found the graffiti about the companion cube
- ms: And now I have a sad.
- ms: Like, a hardcore sad
- ms: "I thought the cube would last forever. I was wrong."
- ms: Maybe I should drink less?
- ms: :-p
- dg: you do realize this is probably going on tumblr?
- dg: :P
- ms: No?
- ms: But I am opting to drink more
- ms: YOU MONSTER
This was floating around reddit last week, but I finally found where it came from. It turns out it was 3D printed and the instructions are up on Instructables. From the source:
In this instructable I will show you how to make a fully 3D printable GlaDOS from Portal (1 and 2), that is also a lamp and can be converted into a robotic arm (how much cooler does it get), With a superled in the eye (this much cooler).
I have never wanted a 3D printer more than I do right now…